Job Description : Technical Lead - Electronics
GreyOrange is re-imagining the warehousing & supply-chain industry. We design, manufacture and deploys advanced
robotics systems for automation at distribution and fulfillment centers. Our expertise in robotics, hardware and
software engineering helps companies solve operational inefficienciesin their warehouses. With in-house Mechanical,
Electrical, Embedded, UI/UX, Software Development and Quality Assurance teams, GreyOrange ensures unquestioned
quality of all our products.
• Technical Direction to Team + Team co-cordination, schedule, and delivery management role for a multi-disciplinary
• Assist in the development of electrical and electronic applications. Develop system
• architectures, with support from technical specialists where appropriate
• Focuses on Zero Defect, On-time performance, and bring innovative solutions to save cost
• without comprising quality
• Participates in NPI/project/product life cycle activities, proactively identifies Risks and
• Mitigations. Break down delivery into clearly defined work packages and deliverables
• Work with resource managers to build a team with the right mix of skills. Allocate work and
• deliverables to individuals or teams
• Work cross functionally across departments, managers and peers. Develop team members,
mentorship, verification and validation strategies for various projects/products
• Sound fundamentals on hardware blocks & subsystems - CPU/microcontrollers, Signal
processing, various industry standard interfaces (Consumer electronics, automotive,
industrial automations), memory interfaces, signal integrity & power supply
• Strong in Team, Process and Project Management.
• Excellent hardware debugging skills are must. Hands on knowledge on Test equipment and
measurements, verification and validation of electrical/electronic systems
• Knowledge on product safety, and certifications.
• Technical team leadership, and a proven track record of leading teams and mentoring
• Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable
• Ability to learn things quickly & adapt to a dynamic, fast paced work environment
• Ability to handle team size of 7-10 design and test engineers, technicians.