- Job Type : Full Time
- Referral Bonus : 15000
- Salary Range : 18.00 L - 20.00 L
- : 2 Years - 4 Years
- You can chat for clarification.
Company is a Customer experience management tool that thrives on delivering a delightful experience to our clients who in turn believe in delivering delight to theirs. We deliver a world class product used by millions of people around the world and yet maintain a lean team of five world class developers. Guess what! We have room for one more Hulk in our army of Hulks. If you are a game changer, passionate, driven, out of the box and hungry for success and more importantly SMASH, then you should be working with Company.
- Produce high-quality code that maintains a consistent software design throughout the application lifecycle
- Working with the design and backend teams to understand end-user requirements and build reusable code libraries
- Utilize best practices for design, development, and testing to ensure the product is stable and best in quality
- Ability to work in small collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Manage time and priorities across multiple initiatives
- Performing peer code reviews to enforce coding standards and provide troubleshooting support for the team
- Performing complete unit testing and bug fixes
- Maintain and improve technical skills over time, taking advantage of new technologies and methodologies when appropriate.
- Think out of the box to solve problems
- Expertise in Angular, HTML, SCSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- 1+ years of relevant experience in development using Angular
- Experience in implementing Angular modules, components, directives, and services
- Should be able to build features/modules that would scale and are responsive to all screens.
- Good understanding of REST API’s and how to consume it
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks like Jasmine
- Monitoring and validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Should have the understanding of real-world performance, cache and memory issues in browsers and other tech environments.
- A team player with strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|