- Job Type : Full Time
- Referral Bonus : 15000
- Salary Range : 18.00 L - 20.00 L
- : 2 Years - 5 Years
- You can chat for clarification.
Job Type : Full Time
Company is a Customer experience management tool that thrives on delivering a delightful experience to our clients who in turn believe in delivering delight to theirs. We deliver a world class product used by millions of people around the world and yet maintain a lean team of five world class developers. Guess what! We have room for one more Hulk in our army of Hulks. If you are a game changer, passionate, driven, out of the box and hungry for success and more importantly SMASH, then you should be working with Company.
- Produce high-quality code that maintains a consistent software design throughout the application lifecycle
- Working with the design and backend teams to understand end-user requirements and build reusable code libraries
- Utilize best practices for design, development, and testing to ensure the product is stable and best in quality
- Ability to work in small collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Manage time and priorities across multiple initiatives
- Performing peer code reviews to enforce coding standards and provide troubleshooting support for the team
- Performing complete unit testing and bug fixes
- Maintain and improve technical skills over time, taking advantage of new technologies and methodologies when appropriate.
- Think out of the box to solve problems
- 1+ years relevant experience in development using Core C#
- Strong knowledge in Core C#
- Knowledge in writing reusable Core C# libraries
- Skilled in using/writing REST API’s
- Experience in MVC/MVVM
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Core C#
- Skill for writing clean, readable Core C# code
- Have a solid grasp on the .NET Framework Runtime, the compiler, garbage collection etc
- Knowledge of data structures, system interaction patterns, and interfaces
- Strong understanding of the structure and logic of Object-Oriented programming.
- A team player with strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|